Stockbit protects all information provided by the user when the user uses all Stockbit services, including asking for confidentiality, integrity, and requires the personal data it manages.
Stockbit collects user data with the aim of managing and expediting the process of using the site, as well as other purposes as long as permitted by applicable laws and regulations. The User data collected is as follows:
- Information about user, such as :
- Phone number
- Contacts phone
- Address and/or location
- Data submitted independently by the User, User must submitted the accurate user's data, including but not limited to data submitted when the user:
- Create or renew a Stockbit account, including a username, email address, phone number, password, address, photo, etc;
- Contact Stockbit, including through customer service;
- Interacting with other users through messaging, stream discussion, reviews, ratings and so on;
- Use services on Stockbit, including detailed transaction data and / or tip user transactions, including types, payment channels used, date and time of the transaction, as well as other transaction details;
- Use features that require permission to access the user's device.
- Information that you provide to us in the course of using Stockbit (including information contained in any media uploaded for publication on our site or App); and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
- Data obtained from other sources, including :
- Marketing and notification service providers;
- Publicly available sources.
- Information about your computer/mobile and about your visits to and use of Stockbit (such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, mobile type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
You can request to delete your account at any time. When your Stockbit account is deleted, your profile, photos, posts, and everything else you've added will be deleted. You won't be able to retrieve anything you've added. Keep in mind that information that others have shared about you is not part of your account and will not be deleted when you delete your account.
- You won't be able to reactivate your account
- Users can delete their Stockbit account by accessing the menu: Account > Public Profile > Delete Account.
- Deleting a Stockbit account will not delete the information listed on search engines including but not limited to Google or Bing because Stockbit has no control over these websites.
- When your Stockbit account has been deleted, posts tagged by other users on your profile will still appear, but your profile cannot be accessed by other users.
- When you choose to delete your account, we'll remove your account from the site. Some of this information is permanently deleted from our servers.
- Some information, such as messaging history, isn't stored in your account. This means that friends may still have access to messages that you sent after your account has been deleted.
- If you want to close your trading account at PT Stockbit Sekuritas Digital, please contact our Customer Support.
- Make sure you have emptied your tip jar, because Stockbit will not be responsible for any loss of tips that may still be in your Account.
- Your email address and phone number can no longer be used for future registration processes.
- Your account username can no longer be used for registration on Stockbit in the future.
- If your account is verified or has Admin status, when your profile is deleted, the status will be dismissed.
- All of your subscription activity on Stockbit Pro will be lost upon account deletion.
- Copies of some material may remain in our database as Stockbit is required to keep information and data related to your account according to applicable OJK regulations.
- Contact our customer support team to request for permanent data deletion from our system.
USER CHOICE AND TRANSPARENCY
- Users can access and change information in the form of e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, profile photo and other information through the "settings" feature.
NUMBER AND CONTACTS PHONE
We will never scan or import your contacts unless you ask us to. If you choose to do so, we will only use your contact information to help you find friends or contacts who use Stockbit.
INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings (including proceedings contemplated by a third party, whether against us, you or another third party);
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
If you choose to publish information about yourself in your public profile or in articles you choose to publish on the website (both optional), this information will, of course, be publicly available on the internet.
While all payment information is sent over a secure protocol, other data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in).
THIRD PARTY SERVICES & WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
- Cookies are small files that will automatically take place inside the user device that runs the device in the form of preferentially managing the user during the site.
- A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
- These cookies are not intended to be used when accessing other data that the User has on the User's computer device, other than what the User has agreed to submit.
- We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. The session cookies enable our website to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. The persistent cookies will enable our website to recognise your computer when you visit our website.
- Whilst session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser, persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including ours.
- Stockbit uses the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest feature. The data we obtain from these features will be used for the development of the Site and Stockbit content. If you don't want your data to be tracked by Google Analytics, you can use the Google Analytics Add-On Browser Opt-Out.
- Stockbit may use features provided by third parties in order to improve the services and content of Stockbit, including the adjustment and presentation of advertisements to each User based on interest or visit history. If you don't want your ad to be displayed based on these adjustments, then you can set it through a browser.
Standard Chartered Tower 35th Floor
Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio No 164 - Jakarta 12930
Phone : +62 21 57906242
Whatsapp business : +6287777 33 5000, +6287777 66 5000
Email : Support@stockbit.com
Operational hours: 09:00 - 16.30
Effective: 19 December 2019